Free Garden birds 3-part cards!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get this amazing set of birds 3-part cards
By signing up you agree to our terms
Discover the Montessori Family subscription box
A monthly box of Montessori activities for children aged 3 to 6.
2. Hideaway puppets: I used to go to a playgroup and the lady was singing a song with those pupped peeking out of the tree!
3. Woodland life to spot: they are mini-guide with stickers so easy to take on a walk.
4. Woodland book: a nice introduction book for the 2 to 6 years old.
5. Woodland sounds: more for toddlers.
6. Go wild in the woods: ideas of what to do in the woods, maybe more for the Elementary age group.
Do you have any other recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
This blog post contains affiliate links at no extra cost for you. Thanks for supporting my work.
Carine Robin has a Master’s Degree in Psychology, specialising in child psychology. She worked for various social services in her home country of Belgium, before moving to Ireland in 2006. It was there that she started working in a nursery and discovered Montessori education. After having her first child, her passion for the philosophy grew and she qualified as a Montessori teacher and managed a preschool. Carine has been running a Montessori based parents and toddler group and coaching families for 9 years. She now also runs an online group for over 14000 parents, sharing her knowledge and passion with people from around the world. In 2018, Carine realised families needed more support and launched her popular online parenting courses and monthly subscription boxes, full of personally designed Montessori materials.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.