Discover the Montessori Subscription box!
Are you looking for Montessori activities for your child, but you don't have time to make three-part cards and search for printables?
Are you unsure what activities are appropriate? How best to present them to your child?
The Montessori Family box is a monthly subscription box for children aged 3 to 6, delivering Montessori activities directly to your door.
No more searching, printing and laminating!
2. Hideaway puppets: I used to go to a playgroup and the lady was singing a song with those pupped peeking out of the tree!
3. Woodland life to spot: they are mini-guide with stickers so easy to take on a walk.
4. Woodland book: a nice introduction book for the 2 to 6 years old.
5. Woodland sounds: more for toddlers.
6. Go wild in the woods: ideas of what to do in the woods, maybe more for the Elementary age group.
Discover 10 Montessori Principles for parents -
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive information about my courses, this blog and freebies including the First Lesson of the Montessori Parenting course!
Do you have any other recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
This blog post contains affiliate links at no extra cost for you. Thanks for supporting my work.