Montessori materials and wooden toys can be quite expensive. Therefore, shopping in charity shops and…
This month, the Montessori box was all about the weather.
In my home, we have been exploring the weather with my own children.
As a Montessori teacher, I have to admit that I have collected a huge amount of books on the most popular topics.
This month, let me show you the weather's books we have.
All the following books are fact books.
A few more:
- How the weather works: this book has been recommended to me many times.
- Little kids first book of weather from the National Geographic
- Weather from DK, eye witness collection
- Lift the flap, Questions and Answers about the weather. It is an Usborne book, we have many other lift the flap from that collection.
- And I really want this one: First Stem, Meteorology activity book. There is also one about rocks!
Discover 10 Montessori Principles for parents -
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive information about my courses, this blog and freebies including the First Lesson of the Montessori Parenting course!
Weather words and what they mean: this book has been recommended to me by other Montessori teachers!
The National Geographic edition for Elementary aged children. It think this one would be perfect for my 7 years old.
This blog post contains affiliate links at no extra cost for you. Thanks for supporting my work.