I always had a keen interest in the arts. My dad is a painter and…
Free Garden birds 3-part cards!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get this amazing set of birds 3-part cards
By signing up you agree to our terms
As it’s nearly Spring, here 8 super easy flower crafts to do with your toddler and preschooler. They require very little preparation and you probably have everything you need in your house right now.
2. With some cupcake cases, pompoms and wooden sticks, make some super simple flowers.
3. If your child is fan of stickers, use them to decorate some flowers. I cut the flowers and the leaves and my children decorated them with stickers of insects.
4. For this one, we painted the cardboard tubes, then we slotted into each other 2 flowers to stand in the cardboard tube.
5. Which child doesn’t like a bit of glitter? Little disclaimer: for environmental issues, i don’t use glitter anymore. We did this craft years ago! I have not yet disposed of my leftover glitter as there is currently no safe way to dispose of that kind of plastic so they are safely stored in my garage. I don’t know why it took me so long to awaken to the fact that glitter is basically microscopic plastic. Anyway, nowadays, there are some alternatives. Click here for an non plastic glitter made in UK and here a alternative edible option to make yourself!
7. Painting flowers
8. Make a flower vase with a milk jug cut in two. We then stuck all around some wooden sticks and stickers.
Let me know if you have other ideas and link back if you try one of these!
Discover the Montessori Family subscription box
A monthly box of Montessori activities for children aged 3 to 6.
Carine Robin has a Master’s Degree in Psychology, specialising in child psychology. She worked for various social services in her home country of Belgium, before moving to Ireland in 2006. It was there that she started working in a nursery and discovered Montessori education. After having her first child, her passion for the philosophy grew and she qualified as a Montessori teacher and managed a preschool. Carine has been running a Montessori based parents and toddler group and coaching families for 9 years. She now also runs an online group for over 14000 parents, sharing her knowledge and passion with people from around the world. In 2018, Carine realised families needed more support and launched her popular online parenting courses and monthly subscription boxes, full of personally designed Montessori materials.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.