Families working with me constantly ask me where to buy Montessori materials and toys in…
The end of the year celebrations, whether it’s Christmas, Hanuka, or the Winter’s solstice, can be overwhelming.
For many families, it’s the main holiday that you will spend together. It is a precious time that we wish to spend with our children.
However, we might feel that we must do, that we have to.
We feel guilt, we feel obligated, we feel pressured to buy and to consume.
In addition, if you have young children, you may wonder about the importance of the myths around those celebrations.
You may want to celebrate the passing of the seasons, but you are not sure how.
For a long time, Christmas overwhelmed me.
Until I took control of our family traditions and routines and decided that we needed calm and connection. Based on the Montessori principles and on the Simplicity Parenting material, this FREE course will allow you to create a simple and meaningful time together.
This FREE course will allow you to:
– Reflect on your own experience of celebrations
– Create your own meaningful traditions
– Incorporate the Montessori principles and offer Montessori inspired activities to your child
– Explore myths and traditions and how it fits, or do not fit, with your child’s development
– Declutter the toys and choose simple, meaningful gifts this Christmas
– Explore how to celebrate nature and the seasons
– Explore other celebrations such as birthdays
This Free course is respectful of everybody’s faith and inclusive of all traditions.
Join the newsletter and receive your FREE mini-course with 5 emails, your workbook, and plenty of ideas!
By subscribing below, you will also receive my weekly newsletter.