Every single week in my classes, parents ask me "where did you buy that toy?"…
As Christmas is fast approaching, I want to share with you a new series about Gifts.
This week, I will focus on Gifts and Toys for babies. Let’s not forget what you need as parents.
Ultimate Montessori Inspired Gift list for babies
I recommend those ideas from birth to walking.
Discover 10 Montessori Principles for parents -
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive information about my courses, this blog and freebies including the First Lesson of the Montessori Parenting course!
To set up your baby’s space:
- A weaning table (you can trim a cheap wooden table to size) and chair
- A tripp trapp high chair or a cheaper version.
- A topponcino is great if you have a newborn
- a small shot glass or a doiddy cup
- A cot mattress to use as a movement area
- A Montessori inspired floor bed if you have the budget.
Montessori inspired toys:
For you as new parents:
- Montessori books for parents
- Ask for a cleaner voucher
- Ask for a meal box subscription
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost for you!
I will come back in a few days for the next part in this series: A Montessori-inspired Toddler Gift list!