This course will teach parents how to follow the Montessori principles to support their child from birth to 6.
Here are the topics I will cover during the Montessori Parenting e-course:
- Child’s development stages from birth to 6 . You will learn about the sensitive periods, the absorbent mind, language development, fine and gross motor skills, and the development of the 5 senses.
- Easy to implement Montessori activities for each stage of development. I will give you example of toys and activities , and how to choose and simplify them. I will also show you how and when to introduce every day practical life activities to your child.
- Montessori home setup . I will guide you in setting up your Montessori home, step by step and room by room . You will be able to share your own space, so I can provide you with a personalised and in-depth audit .
- Video demonstrations of every-day life activities and chores . I will show you how to set up specific activities, and how to make them accessible to your child.
- In-depth exploration of the Montessori principles . I will teach you the Montessori principles, with a special emphasis on freedom within limits .
- How to observe your child the Montessori way .
- My unique parenting tips . I will teach you how to nurture yourself , simplify your life and regulate your own emotions while raising your child. This will help you to welcome your child’s emotions and energy .